Please join the Regional District of Kootenay Boundaryand the City of Grand Forks for a Boundary Flood Community Update.
Where: Grand Forks Secondary School Gymnasium, 1331 Central Ave.
When: June 13, 2018 – 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Why: A local government update on the transition from emergency response to recovery and next steps.
Representatives available for questions will include:
- Regional District of Kootenay Boundary
- City of Grand Forks
- Ministry of Environment
- Ministry of Transportation & Infrastructure
- Disaster Financial Assistance
- Health Emergency Management BC
- Insurance Bureau of Canada
- Interior Health Authority
- Canadian Red Cross
If you have questions, please email them in advance, with FLOOD MEETING JUNE 13 in the subject line so the RDKB Recovery Team (which includes the City of Grand Forks) may be better able to answer them.