EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The City of Grand Forks is seeking Expressions of Interest for the provision of security services for a one-year period on a contract basis.
The Security Contractor shall provide:
- City Patrols: to observe, record and report activities that are suspicious in nature, including documenting the activity and calling the RCMP to respond as required.
- Block Watch: Organize and coordinate the Block Watch program on behalf of the City.
- Security Alarm Response: Respond to after hours security alarm call-outs for City facilities. The Contractor will be listed as first responder on the call list.
- Bylaw Offence Observations: During the course of patrols, observe and report any activities which could be a municipal bylaw infraction to the municipal bylaw enforcement office.
- Reporting: A monthly report on the service provided including observations and actions relative to inappropriate and suspicious activities for that period and/or other reports as necessary.
- With appropriate communication and people skills, attempt to resolve any inappropriate activity where the attendance of the RCMP is not warranted.
Proposals shall be submitted via e-mail to: email@example.com
Further information may be found at: https://www.grandforks.ca/bids-tender-opportunities/
CLOSING DATE – 2:00pm – Thursday, May 9, 2019. Proposals received after the deadline will not be accepted.
DATED THIS 15th DAY OF APRIL, 2019
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.