Preliminary reviews of the Moto site by archaeologists have determined that a more thorough investigation will be required. This investigation will take additional time, so while that work is underway Council and BC Housing will also be looking for other suitable sites for housing on both city- and privately-owned sites. None of the sites being considered would be located in high density or residential areas.
Archaeological consultants will be walking the Moto site area this week to visually review the site and make recommendations as to what processes we will need to follow. BCH has other consultants on board for geotechnical and environmental but need to determine the archaeological requirements prior.
Latest Grand Forks News
- Protection Starts at Home Radon Test KitsOctober 19, 2021 - 3:49 pm
- RFP – General Insurance Brokerage ServicesOctober 12, 2021 - 11:13 am
- RFP – External Audit ServicesSeptember 27, 2021 - 9:13 am
- Job Posting – Fire ChiefSeptember 21, 2021 - 11:54 am
- Request for Quotation TransformersSeptember 20, 2021 - 9:27 am
- OCP Engagement Session POSTPONEDSeptember 9, 2021 - 3:45 pm