Corporate/IT Services Assistant
Under the general direction of the Corporate Officer, the Corporate/IT Services Assistant is responsible for assistance in the areas of Municipal Legislative Services, Communications and Public Engagement, Records Management, and Information Technology Support.
This position is 37.5 hours per week, currently funded for a term of 30 months.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Graduation, preferable supplemented by courses in Computer Sciences
- Certificate in Local Government Administration preferred
- Knowledge of the LGMA Records Management Manual, relevant legislation, policies and practices governing Records Management would be an asset
- Considerable knowledge of common Windows applications and Internet client software related to the work performed
- Knowledge of Windows 10 operating system, preferably in a Windows Active Directory Domain
- Team player with strong professional ethics
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- This position requires a flexible schedule and may require some evening work.
This is a Union position, subject to all Sections of the C.U.P.E. Local 4728 Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Wage rate for this position (Administrative Assistant I) as per the Collective Agreement is $32.32/hour.
CLOSING DATE – 3:30 PM – April 3rd, 2020
Resumes, along with references, may be emailed, mailed or dropped off to:
City of Grand Forks
Box 220, 7217 – 4th Street, Grand Forks, B.C. V0H 1H0
Attention: Daniel Drexler
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with Subject Line: Corporate/IT Assistant
A complete job description is available at: Corp IT Admin Assistant-JobPosting